Road to HSN2017

Alhamdulillah, another year with TPR. I'm really blessed to be part of this wonderful team.


I'm really proud of myself and to be completely honest, I don't run as much as I did last year. But I have some other achievements as well. Might document here later ;)

I will do my first ever evening HM run this year. I'm EXTREMELY terrified (see, I put my caps onZ) with evening run. Personally I think evening run is kinda exhausting. I did couple of 10km run in the evening, but 21.1km (plus the Bukit Tunku)? Ya Allah, what am I doing?

As I'm writing this, I can feel how difficult this is going to be. But let's be positive and just do it!

I is scared!


Unfortunately, I haven't run with my Nike babes for such a long time. I really missed them. Perhaps I should fly to Sarawak and run there.

Just a quick recap, here's what I've achieved this year:
þ Obstacle Run/Challenge
þ Back to Back Run
þ Successfully pace a runner (Without "tuang")
þ Run without music

There are some other great things and happy moments happened this year and I love every second of it. Perhaps I'll write those at the end of this year.

We're in the month of October now, I can't believe we only have less than 100 days to enter 2018! Let's take a moment to say Alhamdulillah and be grateful that we are still living and breathing to this day. Let me ask you one thing, if you know that you only have another 100 days to live, what would you do? Would you stay at home thinking about your death, or would you live your life to the fullest and give your best till your last breath? The choice is in your hands :)

Let's rock this!

Comments

Popular Posts