TPR Ramadhan Doodle

How's your Ramadhan going on so far? I think the weather is pretty hot this year. I used to run during Ramadan right before breaking fast but I just can't do it this year. The heat is killing me!

Aside from fasting, terawih and some other religious activities, I choose to challenge myself to start caricaturing faces of TPR. I always wanted to scrap off my "manga" stroke because I find it to be a little lame and boring and dry and Zzz... (It sounds impossible though)

I started off with Mr. Azlan. Since it was his birthday, I decided to capture his features and sketch out his characteristic. Next is Ecah, she has a very vibrant personality that's why I choose her to be my next subject matter. The thing about caricature is that, it kinda helps for you to visualize when you know their personality.

These are the earliest few I drew on a piece of A4 paper I found while I was spring cleaning my house. I got bored with cleaning and I started to sketch with a pencil. Yes, I'm random like that.

From Top Left (clockwise): Captain with his coffee and phone, Ecah was super excited with her 30km fun run, KE is busy calculating using abacus to buy a brand new luxurious sports car, and a quick sketch for Hakok Azie :D

After posting it for a while, everyone wants themselves to be sketched and visualise. Feuh! There are more than 50 people in TPR I guess. This would be a very good exercise for me but also, in another way of saying... Oh noes! I have to sketch them out properly in my sketch book so I can document them. And here's a compilation of some familiar faces I've done so far.

From Top Left (zigzag): Dayah and Ellysha holding a pony, the fun sized Nett, captain (again) in an apron preparing his coffee and Zamir with his shaky hands hahahaha :D

From Top Left (clockwise): Ecah (again), Shaza with her spatula, Kak Yanti aka Fazura and Hakok Azie wearing the Proton Mascot (^-^)

And oh, Zamir and Nett drew some too :)

Koci should fly! 

Wiwiwiwi! 

How adowable! By Nett :3

To be perfectly honest, I had so much fun doing this. I didn't know I can actually draw them. I have to admit that it is not 100% accurate but I really am enjoying myself sketching them. It's like a practice to see how much I know them.

Last but not least, here's by KE.

Hehehe... You're welcome KE!

 I should draw more often I guess. I should try inking.

Comments

Popular Posts