Awesome Year!

Assalamualaikum and happy new year!

December is definitely my favourite month. Probably because this is the time where you actually look back throughout the whole year and just being grateful with what you have. Let's recap what I've done in 2015 and 2016.

I started off with 3km and now I can actually run half marathon.
I started off with Broga Hill and I conquered Mount Rinjani
I used to run alone, but now, I'm super glad to be part of #TeamProtonRunners
I start my academic journey with INTEC and now I had the chance to share my experience with the MA students!
I always love to attend talks and sharing sessions and now I'm a speaker.
I used to chase Yuna and Mocca for their gigs and my favourite writer Dr. Faisal Tehrani when I was in mid 20s. This habit stopped for a while and I can't believe I still have the adrenaline to spend sometime and meet these amazing people. This year, I had the chance to meet Mr. Boey CheeMing and Miss LangLeav.
Last but not least, I was so heartbroken last year and to be honest, I always have this silly idea that I wanted to get married before the age 30. But Allah has better plan for me, Alhamdulillah, I'm a happy wife today.


My #2015bestnine and my #2016bestnineon 10th December 2016

All of my best 2015 were taken after I choose to be healthy, choose to be positive and choose to be happy. There are things I wanted to achieve in 2015 and 2016 but I didn't. It's alright, just keep moving :)

Looking at these pictures, I strongly believes that I was on the right path. I have no idea what 2017 has to offer, but I'm ready for it! My advice to you, (and for myself of course)

1. No matter what, stay positive.
Shit happens, things may go wrong, but if you are positive, this is just a phase and it will be fine.

2. Time is not gold. Time is love.
Because you can buy gold but you cannot buy love. To be exact, Masa itu Nyawa.
Someone often tells me that age is just a number. Yes it is. However, life is really, really short. I was warded couple of times in 2015 and this makes me realize how important time is. Life is too short to be spending with the wrong people, too short not to live your life and your passion, and too short to realize before it was too late. Enjoy the moment, live for it.


Live your life to the fullest.

3. Family is everything.
I don't know how many parents out there would support their daughter's decision to quit the job and pursue MA full time. Would trust her silly, ambitious, and uncertain dreams. Would tell me it's alright to feel lost and heartbroken. I wouldn't be successful and happy without their doa and support.
I'm really happy to have positive friends around me. People who are crazy enough to push me to my limit when I don't even believe in myself. The crazy ones are the best, I'm really lucky and blessed.
And I don't know how many husbands out there would be positive enough to let his wife travel miles away just to follow her dreams. I'm happy that he allows to run to this day though. I couldn't ask for more.

My final #2015bestnine

I never thought that I could achieved all these in a year. Everything starts with a dream, action and commitment. So, there.

I wish you a great 2017 and may all your dreams come true!

P/S: I love me medals!

Comments

Popular Posts