UiTM Swimming Pool

Since most of the coaches of #TPR are feeling a little wee bit under the weather, I decided to go for a swim in UiTM! Yeay!

I went to UiTM swimming pool yesterday and my, the exterior looks so good. Unfortunately I didn't snap any photos because it was pretty dark. I'll probably update this later.

So if you are interested, please check the schedule here:

I purposely add a touch of cuteness to my custom swimming schedule v(>__<)v

Fees:
UiTM Student - Free (You have to bring your student ID upon registration)
UiTM Staff - RM 3.00 per entry (Please purchase RM15.00 coupon)
Public - RM4.00 per entry (Please purchase RM20.00 coupon)
Children below 12 years old - RM1.00 per entry

The only complaints that I've been hearing is the price. It is a bit pricey but still cheaper than other places, huhuhu...

 This is how the coupon looks like. No expiry date

I haven't swim for such a long time and my shoulder is so sore because I struggled so much to swing my arm. Ugh. But this won't stop me!

I hope this information helps and see you on the next session! Wiwiwiwi~!

Comments

Zamir Akil said…
Been there last week after registering new sem.. and yeah the pool is nice.. I've been told from some coach that it is good recovery after running..

Popular Posts