Makeup Journey 01: In2It Long Wearing Eyeshadow

Disclaimer: Nobody sponsored me to write about my running experience or try any product here. I purchased it and give my honest opinion.

I was planning to pick foundation for my very first entry but then I changed my mind. I decided to go with the oldest product I have in my makeup collection. So, I’d like you to meet my In2It Long Wearing Eye Colour Set in EQ 05 Venus. My first impression of the palette is it looks very “work appropriate”. Weight 4 grams, it comes with four beautiful shimmery warm brown shades and plus, with a double end applicator brush. But mine is gone…


Each colour is 1gram and it has a lot of product.

I tried to Google this product to find a more appropriate image but failed. Huhuhu… So here it is… FYI, I purposely clean up this palette just for this entry because previously, it looks old and dusty. I can’t remember when I actually purchased this. I have this as long as I can remember. 2008 I think?

Cleaning up the palette... Eww...

In2It is a very economic brand and you can easily get it in Watsons or probably in any drugstore. I’ve tried the foundation, blusher, bb cream and you may say that I was actually growing up using this brand (a lot). But of course, I’m using more of a better product these days (thanks to Sephora).

Slight shimmer...

However, it has no pigment, stain, colour, none whatsoever. It is really hard to apply and patchy. I swatch this on the back of my hand using my fingers and as you can see here, hmm… You probably can’t see anything. It has a lot of fall out.

To be honest, I have no knowledge of makeup back then, I just wanted a versatile everyday palette and I pick this up. Since it barely shows any pigmentation, I think it would suits all the muslimah girls out there. Very decent and if you have oily skin like me, don’t worry, the colour won’t last that long. It definitely will come off after few hours. Senang nak amik wudhu, you get me right? But still, please wash your makeup properly before perform solat ok?


Size: 1.8 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches

I know it is called “long wearing” but sadly it doesn’t do anything to me. It’s not really a bad thing for me because it retails at RM29.90 and that is really cheap. Just take a look at the economic acrylic case (packaging), it says a lot about the product. However, I really like the size. You can easily put it in your handbag.

So I think that is all. It has pros and cons but to me, it was an ok brand. I’m still using this to this day and I will finish this before moving on to the next palette. Can’t wait to share the next item. Wiwiwiwi~!

Moon, Prism, Power, Makeup! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts