Let's Swim!

After a long hiatus, UiTM swimming pool is back!

Besides running, I also love to swim. You may say that I'm pretty individual when it comes to sports. You need a team to play basketball, an opponent to play badminton or tennis. But running and swimming, you just need motivation. Of course you need proper gears but these two sports is all about competing against yourself. And I find it very challenging.

But wait, cycling is pretty individual too. That's why there is such a thing as triathlon. But cycling is such an expensive hobby. Meh...

Just a quick disclaimer, I'm not a good swimmer. I have hydrophobia and I'm terrified of water. The only stroke that I know is freestyle and I can't even float properly (and breathe properly). I mean, if I stop, I will definitely sink. Bloop, bloop, bloop!

I can't wait to swim again. Now where did I put all of my swimming gears...


I hope everything goes swimmingly well :D


Comments

Popular Posts