Current Obsession: Kinohimitsu Superfood

"Drink up the rainbow, keep healthy!"

After consuming the Oat Bran powder for a month, I decided to switch to another product which I found couple of weeks back in Watsons. So this is the Kinohimitsu Superfood! Sounds like a superhero right? Teehehe...

I was attracted to the packaging at first benefits that it offers. Hehe... So here's how the product looks like.

Can you see how pretty the rainbow is? v(> - <)v

 I need 'em all!


The only downside of this product is there is no halal certification. They're probably still undergoing the halal cert process. For those who are concerned about this halal label and such, I advice you not to take this. But if you are like me, I don't think this should be a problem.


It is suitable for vegetarian, that's why I don't mind much ;)

Pale looking Milo. As you can see, there's a tiny bit of green colour floating on the surface. I assume that is spirulina...

It's quite tasty on it's own. I don't know how to describe the taste... Hmm... Macam keropok sayur but in a liquid form. Pretty odd isn't it? That's why I mix it with Milo. Personally, this is a lot better than the oat bran. You actually need skills to mix the oat bran powder in the water. You need the right water temperature, you need a little bit of love, and a lot of time. But this Superfood dissolve easily in the water and you can actually mix it with any juices or smoothies too!

I'm pretty satisfied with this product, however, I might switch to another product next month. Wiwiwiwi~!


Comments

Zamir Akil said…
Great post.. and I believe it's a good product that promotes good nutrients that needed for our body.. seen the sachets pack before in pharmacy and it does have prebiotics as well.. For me it's better than antibiotics that kills almost good and bad bacteria in our body which is not a good thing. The Lutein ingredients does help for our eyes as well, but I took it from goji berries and bilberries extract that helped me with night driving also it reduced my watery eyes and redness that affected from my previous conjunctivitis. I believe it help to reduce astigmatism too..
custom thesis said…
Walaikum asalam and happy new year to you as well, seems like you had fun filled year, done alot. Thank you for wrapping your whole year in single post and sharing it with us

Popular Posts