Virtual Run : Check!

Mong2 peepo! :D

It's has been a critically busy week. Alhamdulillah, I'm still alive and running here and there. Hehehe... I'd like to share another achievement unlock this year... Virtual Run! Yeay!

What is virtual run? One may ask... Well, to me, virtual run is an invisible running event, no bib, no race pack. All you have to do is run and submit your running proof to the organizer. As simple as that. (Of course, you have to pay, ahaks)

Can't wait to run for 1 Malaysia, weehoo~!

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't register if it's not because of the medal. Why would you pay for no reason right? Let me show you how to do a virtual run!

It's pretty easy!

Step 1: Register your run here and select your medal.
Step 2: Go out and run or walk
Step 3: Print screen your running proof (may it be any snapshot from running apps such as Nike+, Strava, Fitbit, Garmin, etc), and upload it here
Step 4: Wait patiently for your medal :D (you may check your delivery code here)


This is a snapshot from my mobile phone. As you can see here, one medal is RM 25.20 (normal rate is RM28) and you have to pay RM 7.66 (flat rate) for the shipping fee and RM2.86 for the transaction fee. So the total would be RM35.72

I received these last week while I was still in Terengganu. Just look at these adorable medals! #hobenjanghoben and #luaskankuasamu

I choose to run for Negeri Sembilan first because obviously I'm from Seremban. And my second 10km is for Johor, because my mom is from Segamat Johor. Next, I'll be running for Melaka because my dad is from Melaka, Selangor just because my husband is from Selangor and Sarawak definitely because I've been to Sarawak. Who cares, you just need a reason to run right? Hehehe...

Personally, I don't have any problems with Tixtac Malaysia so far. I've seen people leaving comments informing they have not receive their medal yet. You know people, we live in Malaysia, sometimes you just have to be extra patient. Please read and understand the terms and conditions because it is extremely crucial! Customer is always right, yeah I know that, but don't be an ignorant customer. This to avoid misunderstanding.

I made my first purchase on 19th October 2016 and submitted my running proof on the same day #tazabaa I receive my medal last week around 26th - 28th October 2016. I was in Terengganu at that time, my husband collect the parcel but he didn't open it. So yeah, it takes less than 14 days for them deliver the medal after the submission. 

Just to be clear, I tried to check my delivery code after I submitted my running proof. Sadly I couldn't find it. It's really difficult. However, I choose not to contact them because I know the process is time consuming and the probably need more time to pack everything. If you have any problems, you may check their FB to leave any comments and they'll reply it asap. 

Overall, it was fun and I love collecting medals. I highly recommend this organizer :)

Ok what's next? I'm thinking to do a trail run again...

Comments

Popular Posts