Current Obsession: Oat Bran Powder

I bailed on my 30 day no-rice challenge. I don't feel so bad after all because I just got married and I have to consume some carbs on my big day right? Hehehe...

Recently, I started to consume Oat Bran Powder every morning (I just don't eat during breakfast). Oat is believed to lower down your cholesterol and definitely good for your health. I've been consuming too many unhealthy food lately and I need this. 

I purchased this from Guardian, Giant Section 13 Shah Alam

I started to know about this product couple of years back when I was running a high fever (little did I know it was dengue). I was so weak and I couldn't go out to buy food. I lose weight like crazy for not consuming anything except this.

How does it tastes like? Trust me, this thing is tasteless. Because oat was supposed to be tasteless, not sweet. I have trouble consuming this because it is way too powdery and I would cough every time I drink it. Ugh. I've been consuming this for two weeks now (without fail) and I usually add a two tablespoon of Milo just to make it tastier. This thing is a keeper :)

Comments

Popular Posts