Upin & Ipin at Read Malaysia!

Hye there! It has been quite some time I didn't post anything in this blog. Am very busy lately... Well, anyway... I just got back from Read Malaysia. Lots of Chinese~! I do have a lil' bit feeling like I was in China... I have nothing much to say. Alright, let the pictures do the talking...


Mr. Voobee and MooMoo giving a short talk about LCP Production.


One of Upin & Ipin die-hard fan. Tiah is signing on her tudung... Yikes!


Have you seen them before? These two are the real Upin dan Ipin.


Both of them are here! I totally forgot their names...

FYI, both of them are twins, four-years old, the one in Ipin tee is the big bro. Tiah requested them to come on stage to introduce themselves. When I asked them to say "Betul, betul, betul" the one in Upin shirt say it in a very cute way! They're so adorable!

After the stage presence, Tiah and I jalan-jalan to see the books. I bought two novels, Cinta Hari-hari Rusuhan written by Faisal Tehrani (RM 5.00!) at CESB booth, and Salina written by A. Samad Said (RM 37.45). Plus, I bought a tall Doraemon mug! Love it :D

I met a Mandarin speaking family during this event. All of their family members can speak fluent Mandarin! I'm impressed! I'm gonna make one family like that... Hopefully... Hehe... Can't tell you much what happened here... I think that's all for now. Daa~


(Thanx to MooMoo for introducing me to that stall)

Comments

mediahorizon said…
bestkan telor tu?
IdaMandarin said…
To Mediahorizon: Ini mesti rindu nak mkn telur tu lg kan? Hohoho... Okla, tp bukan faveret sgt...
azhar said…
wahhh..

dah jadi voice actor..

another step of becoming a superstar...

Popular Posts