Brain food...

Here are the latest books on my bookshelf, I bought these at MPH Midvalley. First, is a Malay novel-Julia, written by Abu Hassan Morad and The Book of Sins by Bernice Chauly. I've been waiting for The Book of Sins after I read an interview with her in Komikoo. However, I couldn't find her first book. From a rumor that I heard, this book is a limited print. So, for those Bernice Chauly fans out there, get a copy of your Book of Sins.

From left: The Book of Sins and Julia

Julia is one of the novel listed in the literature component (komponen sastera) for SPM students. If I'm not mistaken, this novel is for the Perak region. I love Bahasa Melayu when I was in school, in fact, I scored A1 for the subject. What more can I say, I love languages~~ When I was in form 4, my teacher taught me Bukit Kepong and when I was in form 5, I studied my favourite novel-Konserto Terakhir. I still can remember the storyline, and the main character Hilmi. It's a good thing there's a literature study in school, the novels are simply addictive and it makes me wanna read it even more...

I've been looking these two books for such a long time. I have couple books in my wish list. I'm currently looking for Konserto Terakhir and Perlumbaan Kedua. Can't wait for KLIBF!

Comments

Razuri Ajmain said…
yes~!!
reading is good for your health~
go ida go~!!!
udeshah said…
ida..u're looking for konserto terakhir?huhu..best kan cite tuh..tuh buku sastera untuk f5 zaman kite kan?
IdaMandarin said…
To En Ee: Terima kasih En. Ee, marilah wujudkan ruangan membaca!

To Udeshah: Haah, tengah cari lagi nih. Nak cari balik sume negeri punya komponen sastera (^^,)
firdaus-zakaria said…
Ada berapa banyak koleksi-koleksi komsas seluruh negara?

Popular Posts