Tag!

Mr. Nashakeem tagged me, so here are my answers:

1. What is your name : Idaman
2. Four letter word : Oops
3. A boy’s name : Hasan
4. A girl’s name : Neena
5. An occupation : Blogger
6. A color : Purple~
7. Something you’ll wear : Red Shirt
8. A food : Cekodok
9. Something found in the bathroom : Eww~~
10. A place : In the office
11. A reason for being late : I couldn't find my keys...
12. Something you’d shout :Darn~
13. A movie title : Coraline
14. Something you drink : Sky Juice
15. A musical group : Yuna (I suppose so)
16. An animal : Bunnee
17. A street name : Jalan Opu Daeng Chelak (Panjangnya)
18. A type of car : "Kuda Putih"
19. The title of a song : Hole In The Head

Comments

nashakeem said…
hahaahha...kak ros salahh..suppost kalau nama bermula dgn I..jwpan yang lain pun kena dgn I..salah2.salah2
Razuri Ajmain said…
wuhuhuhu~
"neena" dan "kuda putih"
dasyat tue...

Popular Posts