Swing Again With Mocca!

After an event at UO Galaxy Ampang, Panpan drove me to Laman Budaya near Shah Alam Lake Garden. At first, we did not plan to enter the concert since both of us haven't purchase the ticket yet. Panpan park his car infront of Laman Budaya and both of us just watch the concert behind the fence. After he phoned Anas, both of us decided to enter the concert-There are three options on how to accomplish this mission (just want to spice things up :p):

a) Be good and purchase the tickets at the entrance
or,
b) Prentend to be a press photgrapher
(I know this sounds a lil' poyo, and this is not my idea...)
or,
c) Curi masuk ikut gate belakang

Meet Rina-Vocalist of Mocca, she's extremely talented.

We didn't bring enough cash, luckily both of us bring hidden savings (duit raya to be exact) along with us. Half of us wanted to sneak into the concert illegally from the back gate and the other half of us wanted to enter from the entrance gate. Finally, the other half won, we enter from the entrance gate just like anybody else (jadi budak baik...) It pays to be good (^^)

I'm allergic to coffee, but definitely not Mocca... Hehehe...

As we enter the entrance gate, there's no one incharge. Yeay~! We don't have to spend a dime for the ticket! Then, we sit at a corner and enjoy the performance until the end. Being good is not so bad afterall... Both of us take lots of pictures (I'm using Akmal's cam-tq Akmal) and I even recorded their performance in my cellphone, not all, only few songs though...

So Suwit~ Ngee~~

When the concert ends, we met Faiz and Voobee. Chacha with her bro and Qechique with her boyfriend were here, too. I wanted to buy Mocca latest album, but the crowd went nuts at the merchandise booth and I couldn't get one. Huhuhu... During the autograph session, I took off my jacket and let them sign on it. It was an old jacket anyway, I don't mind... Am not a real fanatic fan of Mocca, but I find it funny that I was actually desperately queuing for their autograph... (curi ayat Voobee and oh, I have to mention here that he was so hungry while waiting for the autograph session)

From left (Back) : Faiz and Voobee (Front) : Rina and Me. Thanx to Panpan for taking a picture of us together.

After the autograph session ends, four of us (Faiz, Voobee, Panpan and me) went to Pak Li to have dinner. On our way to Pak Li, I have a short conversation with Panpan in the car...

Panpan : If you like Mocaa, then you should try listen to Malique and the Essentials.
Idaman : Really? I was wondering, Mocca songs considered in which genre of music?
Panpan : Hmm... Lounge music...
Idaman : What is lounge music anyway?
Panpan : Lounge music is... (pause for a while) When you close your eyes and listen to it, you will see beautiful colours flowing everywhere...
Idaman: Wow, that's an abstract explaination. Well... Whatever, Mocca makes me happy...
Panpan: I thought you are allergic to coffee or something...
Idaman: Yes, but definitely not this Mocca...

As conclusion, I had so much fun today :)

Comments

Invader Voobee said…
sure or not Lounge. Lounge actually is a dance genre, particularly nice for after parties
IdaMandarin said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
IdaMandarin said…
Do explain more Mr. Voobee, err, no... I mean, Mr. Know-It-All... :p
Googoozool said…
me no jealous. blurrhhh...

Popular Posts