My New ID Pix

I felt cheesy in front of the camera. To be honest, I don't think that camera likes me. It's because, my so-not-photogenic look might make others puke. I don't look so good in the pictures. Huhuhu...

But I don't know what's got into me lately. After I had finished my rendering shot today, I decided to edit a picture of me (taken by Muaz)
using Adobe Photoshop. I was unsure what triggers me to edit this picture. Perhaps the bright crimson red colour attracts me, I suppose...

It has been almost 6 months (perhaps more than that), I did not use graphic software (nama je graduate Graphic Design and Digital Media). I rarely use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator after I learn how to draw in Macromedia Flash using wacom graphic tablet.



Anyway, after I edited the picture, and walla~! I found that the result is rather interesting than the original pix. (Yeah, yeah, I know... It's just the gray scale background with the highlighted glowing red items on me-some certain digicam could create this kind of effect instantly)

Red is not my favourite colour though. But I think red works on me when I'm having Monday blues. Colour theraphy really works. I think I should try to take pictures soon. Hmm... So many things to do so little time...


I decided to upload and make it my blooger ID pix. I think I should do the picture editing more often. It's really interesting...

p/s: I'm not really good in using Adobe Photoshop. Still need lots of practice, it's just that I don't have much time to explore...

Comments

Quai said…
3 words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves, like a broken record.. You're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool.

Popular Posts