Coraline-The Graphic Novel

I'm not in the mood of blogging recently, life is getting much more interesting lately but I have nothing to share. Sigh~ So here is the latest jimba-jimba mission... Four of us went to Berjaya Time Square aimlessly. Hasan bought a toy (sorry Hasan, I don't even know what it is) and I bought a book!

Look what I've found! It's Coraline The graphic Novel! I was so lucky today. It's pretty rare. I quickly ran towards the information counter and ask for the new copy. But the man (at the information counter) told me that the graphic novel is the last copy in the bookstore. There's a tiny doubt deep inside my heart to buy the book. So I asked my friends for opinion...

With Ee... We're at Old Town White Coffee...

Idaman: Guys, do you think it's worth it?
Ee: Leave it. It's not worth to buy a browsing copy book at the same price.
Idaman: I know, but the book is still in a good condition though...
Ee: Come on, we still can find it in another bookstore...
Idaman: Really? What do you think Nachimi?
Nachimi: Just buy it. It's a pretty rare item. Since you've been looking for it all over the place, I think it's worth it.
Idaman: What about you Hasan?
Hasan: Hey, it's a browsing copy. If I were you, I would go and ask them to give a special discount. (Hasan always comes out with the most unexpected answer)
Ee: Do as I say, don't buy it...
Idaman: But Ee, if you had found your true love. I don't think you would let her get away. Because it's really hard to find. So does the book, I just can't let it go.
Ee: How can you compare a book with true love?? It's just a damn book anyway!
(I'm leaving Ee feeling pissed off, and running happily towards the cash counter to purchase the book)

I finished reading the book on that night. It was awesome! It has been quite sometime I didn't buy any graphic novel and such. I miss pictorial books very much... I found Fables hard cover graphic novel. Whoa~~. I have to report this to Bunnee and ask him to buy the book...

Nachimi and Hasan with their not-so-exhausted face...

My monthly mission is to read a book every month. However, I was way off my reading schedule. I haven't finish reading New Moon until I publish this post. Darn~~ I still have Eclipse and Breaking Dawn in my book box and I just leave it untouch at home... I was looking forward to buy M is for Magic next.


I had a cup of White Coffee. Not my favourite... (X_X)

Then, we hang out at Old Town White Coffee. I ordered a cup of hot white coffee. FYI, I'm allergic to coffee. There was once Ehsan gave me a chocolate coated coffee bean, and I just eat it without knowing there's a coffee bean inside... My heartbeat runs faster, headache, I sweat a lot and I could not sleep for almost two days. Yes, it's really tiring... (T___T)

Hmm.. I have nothing more to say. I'll post more soon~~

Comments

nashakeem said…
ngeh3x..ni ar keja korang yekk..dah2..wat keja..buat keja..buat keja..buat keja(ayat dlm TMO geng)
Invader Voobee said…
Biar benar korang speaking camtu. Pawe siot.

Also Coraline is a definite must-buy as Gaiman's writings are ONLY best experienced through reading.

I expect the movie to be less of the book as did Stardust's storyline. The book was waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy awesommerrr. (Movie dia cam hollywood gila wadeheeeell).

Saya mengesyorkan anda baca Anansi Boys from Gaiman. S' very nice
Razuri Ajmain said…
heheeee~
well, actually, i want to apologize to ida because trying to convince her not to buy that book. actually, after she read the book, i was browsing it for a little while, and without knowing, i read pages by pages quietly. wow~!!

"im sorry ida, i had to admit, its a good book, although the condition are not so promising.. hehehe"
agent_sesat said…
Ida..
rsa cam tgh baca skrip drama lak...
^_^

p/s...
cepat2 baca the moon..me..nak baca the eclipse lak...x sabar...
sebiji eejean said…
i duno i will always get to buy things that is for browsing used. jus like clothes as well...T__T its always the last cloth hanging there as sample.. but still, i will buy it if i love the most XD nyak~
Hasan said…
nape jaketku da x nampak se-awfully-awesome spt biasa? T___T...
LaDy * VFaFa * said…
scandal sajuer..haahha

Popular Posts