Chasing Yuna (again...)

Ee's been stalking Yuna on MySpace lately. He's really hoping to meet Yuna for the second time... So do I... Hehehe... This time, Yuna and her band performing at Taylor's College at Petaling Jaya. But this event is only for Taylor's ollege students. So, we just end up hanging outside the college...

Yuna with us. Yes, Ee's not in... Hehehe...

But after a while, Hasan enters the hall without hesitation. I followed him. It feels like entering a club instead of a college hall. The noise and neon lights makes me feel a little dizzy. But after a while, the noise really makes u wanna dance. Now I know why people clubbing like there's no Hari Kiamat. Hehehe... It was fun anyway...

Yuna performing Dan Sebenarnya. She sings two songs that night ( I think so...)

With Laila and the gang... Laila (front) is one of Yuna's biggest fan :)

Comments

Popular Posts