Yuna!

We had an impossible mission... Nachimi, Ee, Hasan and I went to UM (Universiti Malaya) to watch Yuna so-called gig. UM is really huge, and we're lost while we're looking for the event location. The road is pretty confusing...

Four of us naik "kuda putih"...

It's been quite sometimes I didn't watch a band performance. I'm not a real gig follower, but I do enjoy it. As far as I can I remember, the last time I watch a live band performance is when I was in UiTM Shah Alam. Me and couple of friends went to padang kawad to watch Nitrus perform. It was awesome! Ok, get back to the Yuna gig...

At Perdasiswa. While waiting Yuna to perform. But it turns out to be a Talent Search...

When we arrived at Perdana siswa, it was not a gig. It was a Talent Search Competition. Yuna is one of the featured artiste. We're kinda dissapointed at the first place. Honestly, looking at a bunch of weirdos performing on stage, singing boy band songs (which is so last century) makes me wondering where did they get the courage to do such a silly thing? Don't they have any friends telling them that "Hey, sudahlatu... Xpayah la shok sendiri..." What a poor thing...

We have nothing much to do, Ee snapped this picture. The host of the event is terribly annoying and irritating. The guy is gay and the girl is so damn gedik...

Me and Yuna~! Kechikun used to show me her pictures performing live during UOX but now I finally met her!

Finally, Yuna appeared. Tonight, Yuna sings Backpacking Around Europe and Dan Sebenarnya. She sings casually cool with her white electric guitar. I love her songs very much. Many thoughts runs through my head... It's a quirky feeling, hard to explain it here.

It's really hard to take a picture with her. Sigh~~

We didn't wait for Estrella to perform. We left for another mission... Hehehe... But it was fun anyway...

Comments

Razuri Ajmain said…
oh bulan~ enggan melayan diriku lagi...

hehe~ malam yg bergelumang dosa...
:D
cik kedondong said…
besnye dapat jmpe yuna

*jeles*
edots said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
nurul said…
kak ros!! seronok yeee dpt jmpe yuna~
hehehehe... nnt suh upin ipin ckp "yuna..yuna..yuna.." :D
IdaMandarin said…
Ye, mmg best... After midnight activity is so much fun~!
Hasan said…
alaa... cik manager tu pandang tempat lain... T__T
IdaMandarin said…
Owh komen yg jarang-jarang saya dapat dr En. Hasan. Hohoho, cik manager yg berbaju kuning tu... Hikhikhik...

Popular Posts