Subway Experience

31st January 2009 (Saturday): The last day of the month... Hasan buzzed me on YM in all of sudden, sending me a top secret proposal...

Hasan: Esok 1 Februari kan?
Idaman: Yup~~
Hasan: Saya ada kupon Subway, jom gunakan hari ni nak? Kalau X, bila lagi?
Idaman: Bole juga ni, akan ku hantar proposal ini kepada Ee...

and our conversation ends... After Maghrib, four of us went to Subway for dinner. This is Ee and Nazmi first Subway experience. It seems like Ee doesn't really enjoy this...

Ee: Thumbs down for Subway!

I told them about one book-Salahudin Al-Ayubi (If I'm not mistaken) which I saw few days ago. I was attracted to the tag line-Saladin once said that, the one who conquer Jerusalem will conquer the world. It just keeps me wonder... I wanted to buy the book, but since I have bought New Moon and Breaking Dawn, I couldn't afford another. Perhaps next month...

Then Nachimi shares a little bit of his games passion. He was once addicted to a war game ( I couldn't remember the name of the game-I'm just a typical girl who doesn't really enjoy playing computer games. Perhaps I'll paste here later-Ahah~! It's Assassin Creed, thanx to Ee). The game is extremely seductive that made him curious to know more about it. The game is developed by Ubisoft and he shared a fact with us that the producer of the game is a women! And she's damn hawt~!

After I google for a while. I found her website. Her name is Jade Raymond. Yes, she is hot... She was even nominated as one of the top 10 sexiest geek. What bothers Nachimi was the producer of the game. He was wondering how can someone who is so hot and sexy can be a producer. In fact, she's a geek. She should be model or something instead of game producer...

That's indeed a great info I earn while we were having dinner at Subway. I hope you have also earn a new info after reading this post. Thank you Nachimi-chan~!

Comments

Razuri Ajmain said…
Hehe~
saya rasa, Subway bukan lah untuk saya...
mouseinvent said…
tanya nazmi adakah dia pernah main game stroghold crusader.. game perang tentang salib.. dan game tu paling seronok..

Popular Posts