Photo Challenge

The challenge is:

Go to your photos folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the sixth picture in that folder.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged

Honestly, this picture is not from the 6th photo folder in my PC. But still, this is the 6th photo in my picture folder. Err, do you know what I mean? Whatever... Hehehe...

Location: FINAS Ampang
Time: Around 2-3p.m. (Sunday)

An event at FINAS, Ampang. To promote Geng : The Adventure Begins. I'm not sure what is this area is called (and am so lazy to google it), I think it's called Walk of Fame... It's pretty unique, actually. I was taking a picture of myself at P. Ramlee's signature. Nothing much to elaborate on this... Hmm... I'm not feeling well during that time, not enough sleep and felt a little dizzy... Plus, something awful happen the next day... Hey, this is out of topic... Alright, I guess that should be all...

Comments

Popular Posts