Make New Friends v(^-^)v

Recently, someone told me that the awkward feeling talking to strangers is the best part of making new friend. Suddenly, Yuna's voice running through my head...

I barely even know you, and you rarely do this, too... I don't usually talk to strangers until I met you...

Anyway, that's just a song... So, here's a story about once upon a time in my life... (I think I rarely post anything personal besides my working life). One day, I was kidnapped by Ee, Hasan and Nachimi. I was hoping that a handsome charming prince will come and kidnap me. But, well... Three of them wasn't so bad either... FYI, all of them are still available... Sorry guys v(^^)

Meet the UNIKLeans! I met them last night during berfoya-foya hour (Haha, lepas tu bangun lambat!). They're young (of course, much younger than me), hype and creative (including Ee, Nachimi and Hasan). It feels great to meet new people. Ee told me that they're very talented and each one of them have their own speciality in what they're doing... Thanx to Nas for sending me this lovely photo.

Today's mission is to support our friends teatre competition at UNIKL (I wasn't so sure about the competition). Yes, "our" friends because I just met them last night. This is the second time I went to UNIKL. We met Alien and his couple of friends at the entrance. We missed the play because it was too late. However, we still hang out with each other at Dulang restaurant (somewhere at Kampung Baru, near UNIKL) and had our lunch there.

On our way to Cap Square Mall. Photo taken by Nachimi, Ee was capturing a photo of me with Hasan and Dini while Hasan taking his self-portrait with Dini. (Hey, that is not self-portrait...)

After lunch, Dini is the only one who wants to hang out with us. But neither one of us had plan where to go. So, we went to Cap Square Mall. Nothing interesting about this place, and there are many shops are still in renovation progress. But we still manage to snap few pictures there... The gigantic ADs (I don't quite remember the right graphic jargon for this type of AD) are pretty cool, here, look at the lollipops~

Bite~!

My best friends-I think Nachimi wouldn't agree on this. He would say that I didn't know him well... Hehehe... My favourite photo of the day. Looks like a high school photo to me. Photo taken by Ee...

The lovely bench is covered with colourful Songket (I think so) and look at the grass! Those aren't real, but it brings out a positive mood for those who sit there... Nothing much in Cap Square, then we went to KLCC. We went to Kinokuniya. I was looking for a book written by Faisal Tehrani entitled Tuhan Manusia and Manikam Kalbu, but I was kinda dissapointed because those books are out of stocks.

*FYI, Faisal Tehrani is one of my favourite writer. I have to say that he's a great writer and his writings is a good brain food to me. In my opinion, there are millions of good writers out there who can write with a good language and good vocabulary, but only few great writers can inspire others to think, and he's one of them. Have you ever read "Kerana Manisnya Epal"? That is my favourite short story in Antologi Anak Laut when I was in form 4. Besides, I also have Bila Tuhan Berbicara. Hey, I'm out of topic!


In front of the Petronas Art Gallery...

Then, we went to Galeri Petronas, it has been quite some time I didn't go there. The Go Blok exhibition is really interesting. I like the sign language art the entrance. But I couldn't spell out the words... Anyway, It's really cool... There's another art exhibition here by Jeganathan Ramachandram. The paintings are extremely awesome.

This exhibition, which began literally as an exercise in watching people, explores the artist's new age mystical approach to understanding human nature through the study of faces in relation to the day in the week that the sitter was born on. Each of his 14 paintings focuses on the general characteristics and physical attributes as well as the compatibility of life partners of those born on a particular day.

Hasan and Ee (Satuday) are Entertainers, Nazmi is (Tuesday) the orator while Dini (Monday) is the storyteller. Me? I was born on Sunday and I'm the Guardian... I just love art that communicates with the audience.

In the KLCC elevator after the Geng Road Show...

At night, we had a Geng Road Tour at KLCC, and I have another Road Tour at Alamanda Putrajaya and JJ Seremban 2 on the next day. Work hard, play even harder... Hehehe... Yes... Once upon a time in my life. Keep in touch, more updates coming soon~

Comments

Razuri Ajmain said…
Three single but good looking guys are much awesome than 'A' charming princess~!!!
Hasan said…
A'ah la. br ingat nak try bace bila tuhan berbicara... semuaorg dah ade matlamat bila masuk gaji nih.. heh heh~
nashakeem said…
hehee...love that pix too...kak ros..wat ar animated photo lak..kan ade byk pix..hehehe...
of course we hype and active..thats y we winning that theater compt..hehehe...with our trademark "hye you!..2 over there." -alien trademark..muahahaaaa
IdaMandarin said…
To Ee: Three guys and a girl? Sounds like a TV Series to me...

To Hasan: Ya, mari beli buku. Hanev juga nak pinjam buku tu dari saya. Tapi ntah bila la nak balik amek...

To Nashakeem: Hehe... Congrats utk team korg~ Animated photo? Nak buat macam mana ye? Sounds fun tapi Xde idea r nak wat camne...

To Faisal Tehrani: Ya, saya Kak Ros utk siri mini animasi Upin &Ipin. Terima kasih kerana sudi melawat blog saya yang Xseberapa ini...

Popular Posts