Geng : Pengembaraan Bermula-Press Release

Some call it D-Day, some call it LCP Graduation Day, whatever it is, it is the most important day for all LCPeans. Yes, this is it. The adventure had just begun. On January 13, 2009 Les' Copaque Production had organized Press Preview for Geng : Pengembaraan Bermula at Cathay Cineplex, Cineleisure Damansara. We had a short meeting in the morning, everyone is mighty excited. Majority of us wear the Geng:Pengembaraan Bermula t-shirt even before the event had started. Yes, that's the spirit!

From left: Hanev, Mingy, Edd, Leman, Muiz, Sharul and Muaz. Dengan bangganya pose sebelum bertolak.

Love the tags! The registration pinkish Kak Ros tag is mine!

Ee Jean and I were given a task to incharge of the orphans from Rumah Aman Limpahan Kasih Puchong and the voice actors. I met many people (not to mention that I am a social retard), reporters are everywhere! There are people from Remaja TV3, TV9, Melodi, gua.com, Utusan (I met my senior during the event-it's a small world after all!), and so much more!

Geng everywhere!

During the screening, I was sitting at the first row with some of my collegues. I am so happy as if this is the first time I watch it. The orphans are really enjoying the movie, some of them laugh so hard sampai terbatuk-batuk. Huhuhu...

Meet the voice actors! From left: Balqis (Ros), Kannan (Rajoo), Fathiah (Upin & Ipin) and Izwan (Badrol)

Upin & Ipin is here! Everybody loves the duo!

After the screening, I asked the orphans how the movie was. They are over delighted. Even their teachers were surprised. They never knew that Malaysia's first 3D animated feature film would be this good. Hehehe... Tau Xpe~

Happy faces all around... (^-^)

The event was awesome, definitely a great experience. Geng : Pengembaraan Bermula will be on cinemas on February 12th, 2009. Definitely a must watch movie for all Malaysians!

Comments

Popular Posts