Upin & Ipin at MITC Melaka : Day 2

Here we are! Last Saturday, I went to Melaka for a Tourism Melaka event at MITC. Panpan and Ida arrives at the office around 9am to fetch me. We arrive at MITC at 1130am. Mumu was really grateful because all of the Upin & Ipin products are out of stock! People just love Upin & Ipin... In fact, there's another (outdoor) booth selling pirated Upin & Ipin tshirt!

Just look at the crowd!

The Upin & Ipin slot starts at 230pm, but all of the children have flooded the whole seats just to meet thier favourite cartoon character. Frankly speaking, I didn't expect that the stage is going to be really huge and there won't be much crowd like the previous event I attended. It was fun anyway, I like to cheer all the kids up although I always had goosebumps and stage fright everytime I'm on the stage.

During the quiz session...

During the colouring contest...

We are giving away Upin & Ipin notepads and goodies today. Like always, me and Ida handling Upin & Ipin quiz. The crowd is extremely hilarious! The children were so excited to answer the quiz and most of them are huge fan of Upin & Ipin. Then, we have a colouring contest. Mumu and Hasan made 100 xerox copy for the competition but it is still not enough. Parents and children keep on asking me and am so dissapointed with myself for not preparing extra copy for them...

With fans...

Yeah, it was fun. Fans keep on coming and they wanted to capture a moment with Kak Ros and Fizi. I will upload more pixes soon. Am so busy at the moment but still manage to write something in here. To all Upin & Ipin fans, thank you so much for coming, and to all the parents, thank you so much for being supportive. We love you!

Les' Copaque Crews

Ps: Kepada fans yang tak sempat nak ambil borang penyertaan, Kak Ros minta maaf banyak-banyak. Borang terhad sebanyak 100 je. Memang tak sangka sampai tak cukup borang. Huhuhu...

Comments

bathmate said…
www.bathmateus.com
I like it !!!
Good posting !!!
Nice posting !!!

Popular Posts