My Raya...

Yeay~! Dah nak raya! Actually I should post this earlier than the Genting ones, but hehehe... This years raya is a bit lame for me. I didn't make ketupat and kuih raya. I'm so busy, I used to have a ketupat making marathon and weave 100 ketupats alone (I'm the only one who knows how to weave in my family). Every year, I used to make almond london cookies and give it to close friends and relatives. But not this year...

I arrived at home at 3:00 am in the morning (Monday). Thanx to Mr. Panpan, jasamu dikenang... Yawn... I'm so damn tired, to be honest, I'm a little homesick. Feels good to be home, but can't sleep well cuz I left "Happiness" in the office...

Sisters...

Morning Eid is the best. After Sembahyang Raya, we went to kubur, at home I had my breakfast. Yes, it's fried noodles and chocolate cake. My family didn't make any rendang, ketupat, lemang, dodol or anything this year. This is the very first time we celebrate Eid without Abang. Huhuhu...

After the bersalaman and duit raya session, all of us went back to Masjid Tanah, Melaka and the Segamat, Johor. Balik kampung~!

My Family, but abang is not in this pix...

Family Sebelah Ayah...

Family Sebelah Mama...

At Segamat, we had much fun. Ayah and I handle a quiz. I'm giving away free Upin&Ipin products for my cousins. They're so excited to win the pencil cases. Few questions here...

1. Namakan tiga negeri Malaysia yang tidak beraja.
2. Describe yourself in five sentences.
3. Apakah sistem pemerintahan negara Malaysia?

Can you answer it? Yes, that's how I celebrate Eid this year... Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin...

Comments

Razuri Ajmain said…
saya nk coba jawab la yek..

1. Namakan tiga negeri Malaysia yang tidak beraja.
- Melaka, Sabah dan Serawak

2. Describe yourself in five sentences.
- Saya Saorang Yang Amat Hensem

3. Apakah sistem pemerintahan negara Malaysia?
- Demokrasi beparlimen
IdaMandarin said…
Hahaha, jawapan bg soalan ketiga ialah demokratik beraja. Kerana kita ada sultan... Terima kasih kerana menjawab ye En. Ee

Popular Posts