Web Photos

Ah yes, this blog have been abandoned for quite some time... Actually there are many interesting things happen inside the company. Please give me some time to update what's going on here.

Ok, few weeks ago, we had a photo web shoot for Upin&Ipin website. It's hilarious! Here are few pixes behind the scene.

1st Shot: Look how short I was, there's a wide space above me! Hidhir asked me to step closer to the camera to cover the empty space. Take a close look at my shoulder... Hahaha! Tak sama tinggi!

2nd Shot: Getting silly... I just don't know how to give a pose... Perhaps I was thinking too much... What a stupid Bunny ear pose...

3rd Shot: Grr... Tak garang pun...

FYI, I hate taking pictures. I have no particular reason, but I just hate it. Seeing my own face makes me feel awkward. I'm allergic to camera... My face looks awfully different in ID card, license, student ID card and passport. I still remember one of the airport guards at 白云飞机场 stop me and check my luggage because I look suspicious and different from my passport pix.

Damn! I think have to learn how to smile in front of the mirror... Huhuhu... Am not a photogenic type...

Comments

mediahorizon said…
ala.. baru nak tulis pasal webphoto...
mie said…
hohO~

chaiyok3x...hehe~

AzmIe_(",)@http://muhamadazmi.blogspot.com

Popular Posts