Roald Dahl and Quentin Blake

It's have been quite sometime I didn't post anything here. To be honest, I don't have any idea or any latest updates to post in... What kind of scriptwriter are you?? So, without hesitating any longer, let me share with you some of the old story books which I have borrowed from my colleague, Faren. Thank you so much Faren!

He gave me these books a week ago, but I haven't had time to read it because I'm reading Far Away written by Aisya Sofea (I borrowed it from my room mate, thank you Tini). Faren pinged me in YM, and we talked a bit about children books. He liked Quentin Blake illustration, then I assume that he must be big fan fan of Roald Dahl, too.

Faren lend me The Roald Dahl Diary 1996. I never seen Roald Dahl merchandise here. It's pretty rare to me. I asked Faren where did he bought it but he couldn't remember. This diary filled with all characters from Dahl's books. Illustrated by Quentin Blake.




I'm a big fan of Roald Dahl, but unfortunately, since the books are so expensive, I only borrowed it from my friends. I only have Matilda, James and the Giant Peach, and The BFG. I bought it about a year ago. Gotta collect all of the books! Quentin Blake's illustration remind me of my parents' drawing when I was young.

When I was in pre-school, ayah and mama used to draw things and they made colouring books for their children. We're not rich nor wealthy but I'm grateful with what I have now. I have to say that both of my parents were great artist. Ayah teach living skills at school, he's really good at cooking, sewing and such. I still remember a long time ago, ayah used to sew the curtain before Eid. He's really creative.

Oops! I think I nag too much... Hehehe... More updates on books coming soon. I've borrowed few great books from great people. I'll try to write as much as I can ok...

Comments

Popular Posts