Dusty Miller and Silver Dust


This is Dusty Miller or Silver Dust


Top view: It looks like snowflake. Don't you think so?

Have you ever heard of a plant called Silver Dust? Probably only plants freak would know it. Well, I'm not a real plant expert or anything but I do know this plant. It's really unique. This plant is covered with white woolly cotton which makes it looks like snow. I just bought it last week, during the Cameron Highlands trip. I get this kind of Christmas feeling when I take a look at it. Hehehe...


So, this is my work station. Messy isn't it? Nevermind, I'll tidy it all soon. I'm not feeling well lately, I got a fever. I place the plant at the right side of my desk. Sometimes I place it near the bedroom window, because plants need sunlight of course. When I'm free, I will 'talk' with the plant. This is some kind of therapy. Sounds insane but it works...

I don't have much info about this plant. The scientific name for this plant is Scenecio Cineraria. It is a native perennial from Mediterranean. I found this on Wikipedia.

I think that's all for now, more updates coming on soon. More about the Cameron Highlands trip and more pixes and more books! Thank you for reading...

Comments

Popular Posts