Cameron Highlands Trip

From left: Yuki, Me, Zarin and Ahwei-Puncak Arabella


Last week, on July 26, 2008 is Kak Irma's bersanding day. Only Zarin, Ah Wei, Kak Jasmin, Kak Ijan, En. Akmal, Yuki and I were on this trip. Others are struggling to finish their task. They're doing their best to complete Geng and Upin & Ipin mini series. Jia You~! I bought a travel map at Tapah. It's good to have a map as a travel guide. I used to use it when I was in China. We stayed at Puncak Arabella, somewhere around Tanah Rata. I shared a room with Ahwei and Yuki. It's damn cold!


Me and Zarin were so excited to see the tea plantation.

We went to several places around Cameron. Our first stop is Cameron Bharat tea plantation. It's beautiful. But poor Ahwei, she's a bit dizzy during this trip. We bought loads of strawberries, dried strawberries, crystal jambu (this is fake!), flowers, plants, cactus, vegetables, and fried mushrooms. Nyum, nyum... Let's put some weights~!

Waa... Bouquet of Roses... I love white roses...

Me and Zarin at Cactus Point entrance...

Peace! Yuki and Ahwei at Cactus Point...

At Cactus Point. You can find thousands of cactus and plants here. I ate a freshly made strawberry ice-cream. It tastes more like sorbet ice-cream. Because it's strawberry blended with ice. That's how I got this fever... Eating ice-cream during 'winter'. Bwahaha...

Zarin's car loadded with tonnes of junkies. Thanx a lot Zarin :)

I have spend almost RM300 there! Oh my... I bought teas, sweet corns and vegetables for my family, roses for my friends, dried strawberries (my family hates strawberries) and cactus for my office mate, a purple chili plant and a silver dust plant for myself, and oh, fertilizer...


From left: Kak Ijan and her son Aiman,Yuki, Aunty,Ahwei, Me and Zarin at the back.

This is during Kak Irma's wedding day. Everything is pink! We are the first one stepped on the stage before their close relatives did. Hehehe... Anyway, congratulations to you and hubby, Kak Irma. Selamat Pengantin Baru and May Allah Bless both of you! Amin...

Comments

mediahorizon said…
i guess its worth it...

Popular Posts