Let's Make Pizza~!

I just love to watch AFC (Asian Food Channel). After watching Chef Wan baking a French bread and Pizza, I immediately went to the kitchen and look for some pizza ingredients. It's easy, just tabur-tabur and then, Walla~! It's done! So, here's the recipe... (As requested by some of my friends. Reminder: I never follow any recipe book, just follow your heart and the ingredients)

Pizza Base:
4 cups of wheat flour
2 cups of water
3 tablespoon of Planta (you can use margarine or butter, too)
1 tablespoon of yeast (I use Mauripan yeast :p)
Lil bit of salt for taste
Oven heat: 100 c, pre-heat it for 10 minutes

i. Mix water, yeast, Planta, and salt together and leave it for a while (about 5 minutes).
This process is called fermentation-I watched Yakitate JaPan~!

ii. After you see bubble frothing in the mixture, add flour and knead it to dough and leave it for 15 minutes. This will allow the dough to 'grow'. Hahaha! Funny cooking terms...

So, once you're happy with the dough, it's time to add the toppings. Here it is...


Step 1: Place the dough on the pan neat and nicely.



Step 2: Spread the tomato paste/ puree on the pizza base.



Step 3: Sprinkle shredded onions.


Step 4: Just add your favourites-In my case, since I don't have pepperoni and olives, I only use sausages and veggies.



Step 5: Mozzarella cheese!



Step 6: After 15 minutes in the oven. Walla~!



You can spread mayonnaise to add more calories, too. Enjoy~!

Comments

misz said…
waaahh!! pizaa..
best ye..
suka giler mkn piza..
tapi jrg msak..
hehehe..
next time bile june buat..
june ltak..

june suka speghetti..

Popular Posts