Intellectual Disscussion


Actually, I should post this as soon as possible. Here are the latest pix after an intellectual discussion at Kuala Lumpur Gallery. This is Mr. David Robert Osbourne. He is one of the external assessors from Hong Kong. How I wish that he would spend more time with us and tell his experience.


Bapak and Ibu Priyanto. One of the most influential politician cartoonists in Indonesia. When Bapak Priyanto showed the power point presentation on ITB (Institut Teknologi Bandung), I do envy the art school’s syllabus. It’s a bit like MMU because they learn some subjects (such as communication writing in animation, story telling in comics,) which are not been taught in my uni. Hopefully UiTM would improvise the syllabus someday, too.



Menyibuk dalam group B. Hehehe… Recognize the man in the middle? He’s Dr. Ruslan-The one that I admired the most among all of other lecturers. He got the charisma, knowledge, power, and yet he speaks divine English. He’s my academician idol besides Dato’ Sharif (a living legend persona in advertising field) and Mr. Fadly (like father like son). My batch had an intellectual discussion with them. Seeing the three of them in front of me makes me feel educated and I wanted to like them someday.

Comments

2Xtraordinary said…
hahahahhaa..aku terponyet kat tepi tu..

ahahha..


rindu korangg!!!

Popular Posts